Beside services such as timetable, delay confirmations, taxi vouchers and tourist information on the city of Cologne, Cologne Central Station has many other excellent features and facilities to offer:
- Bicycle Parking
- Access to urban public transport
- Toilets (including disabled)
- Travel demand and shopping
- Escalators & hoists on all platforms
- Mobility service by appointment *
- Homeless Assistance Center (Bahnhofsmission)
- Taxi stand
* The Mobility Service can organized by calling 0180 5 99 66 331 (14 ct / min. from landlines, mobile max. 42 ct / min.)
Note that the service personnel at the station constantly working and ready to help you.
Your luggage may be kept for a small fee in the station locker system. Lockers are accessible at any time and any day.
Storage for more than 2 hours cost € 4.00 and € 7 for up to 24 hours.
In addition, the baggage center is open daily between 6.00 und 22.00 hours.
To view or print PDF files, you need the free Adobe Reader.
- Getting there
- Opening times
- Station modification
- Station facilities
- Line network
- Track plan
- Rail traffic
- S-Bahn Cologne
- Underground Cologne
- Station history
- Station plan
- Train videos
Rail travel :
- Tourist welcome card
- Hotels nearby
- Taxi service
- Airport connection
- Railway holidays